Thursday, April 7, 2011

Mattie Jewel




Oh my word, I did not realize it had been so long since I have blogged!!!Lots of exciting news around here! We are finishing last minute things before we welcome Our little GIRL!! I cannot believe it, matter of fact I will believe it when I see it..LOL..I have only seen her "girl parts" like 50 times in ultrasounds, it just still doesnt seem possible!! Every time I think about the idea, I CRY!! All of my guys are just as happy about this as I am. Matt worked hard to help me create my DREAM nursery..the BROTHERS all argue about who will hold her the most! THis pink stuff is all new to us and its so much fun!! God has been way better to us than we deserve.

1 comment:

  1. I am soooooooooooooo happy for you and i cant wait til she makes her arrival and i get to spoil her! love yall!

    ReplyDelete