Monday, October 22, 2012

Once again it has been forever since I have blogged, but what can I say, I have 4 children and I stay pretty busy!! Everything is going good.. I just finished a 5 day cleanse because I have been having some issues with my gallbladder!! Now im trying to add in some healthy foods!! I LOVE FOOD...But, I HATE feeling sick all the time from food, So something had to be done!! If you know me, you know that I ALWAYS choose the natural approach if possible!! So for now, im doing a little better and still being very careful what I put in my mouth!! The boys are all doing well in school. We decided to let Dylan home school because he seems to apply himself way better that way..Poor thing, he is in the "in between" phase of not being a teen but not being a little kid..He thinks he is grown at times and im not gonna lie, it breaks my heart to see my son struggle through this phase!! Im trying to give him more love & a little space as he is making this transition:(! Jag is good! He is a super sweet kid, always looking to please us! I know his day is comin' so im soaking up all of his sweetness for now!! We just celebrated Roman turning 5 last week!! Time sure flew by for that little boy!! He is doing so good at school & learning so much
!! His behavior at home has improved so much over the last year!! Mattie turns 1.5 this week!! I am serious people, DON'T BLINK or you will miss your children being little!! It goes by so fast!! She is talking more and more every day! She is VERY smart & advanced for her age!! She can sing songs..Say anything you tell her to say, and count to 4!! I finally weaned her about 6 weeks ago!! She nursed the longest out of all of my children!! It was a great experience for both of us!! We are trying to teach the boys some responsibility so we have been giving them things to do around the house!! They do a good job at it!! We have been spending most of our time outside in the evening because it has been so nice!! Fall is by far my favorite time of the year!! I am the busiest with my Photography and everything is so pretty to me in the Fall!! Hopefully I will get back in to blogging a little more! Until then I will leave you with some pics:)

No comments:

Post a Comment